We Will Out-Protect, Out-Think, And Out-Work Our Competition To Provide You
With The Best Insurance And Risk Management Program At The Lowest Possible Cost
- Once we place your General Liability insurance including your Product Liability Insurance, we can expand with you as your company grows and provide your Auto, Excess Liability, Directors & Officer´s Liability, Workers´ Compensation, Products Recall, Property, and Life Insurance coverages.
- Our current clients pay premiums for their General Liability insurance ranging from $3,500 to over $1,000,000. There is no account that is too small or too large for our expertise. We provide professional advice and risk management services for all of our clients.
- Our exclusive Insurance Coverage Audit will reveal dangerous and little known exclusions and coverage loopholes in your current program that can leave you exposed to uncovered lawsuits and property losses. The end result is “peace of mind” in knowing that you are not likely to be “blindsided” by a business ending loss.
- We provide Contract Review and guidance so that you don’t assume unreasonable liabilities and are in compliance with insurance requirements found in your contracts with landlords, equipment lessors, trade associations, customers, suppliers, etc.
Serving Manufacturers, Distributors, Installers and
Importers of Products From The Following Industries:
Flexibility To Meet Your Affordability And Coverage Needs:
- Occurrence And Claims Made Coverage Forms Available
- Stand Alone Product Liability Insurance Or As Part Of A Full General Liability Policy
- Limits Up To $25,000,000
- Availability In All 50 States
- Deductible And Retention Options
- Worldwide Liability Coverage
- Premium Financing Available (Typically 25% down payment followed by 9 monthly installments)
- Design Defect Errors & Omissions
- Discontinued Product Liability
- Vendors As Additional Insureds
Offering YOU Best Terms Available for Lowest Premiums and Coverage Flexibility
We Insure all Businesses in all 50 States for the Following Situations
- Start up operations
- High risk products
- New products
- Existing insurance agent does not have necessary expertise
- Past claim problems
- Outgrown current insurance agent
- Unusual products
Is Product Liability Coverage Right for Your Company?
Product liability insurance is a type of business liability policy that protects product manufacturers, distributors, importers and product retailers from financial loss due to bodily injury or property damage as a result from a product manufacturing defect or claim. Product liability coverage may be obtained as either part of an existing General Liability policy or on a standalone basis.
Many businesses purchase this type of coverage to provide a funding source for legal defense expenses and payment of settlement or adverse jury verdict costs. Another reason to purchase this type of policy is to satisfy the contractual requirements of a downstream purchaser such as a retailer.
For more information or to get expert advice, email us or call Paul L. Owens our product liability insurance specialist at 1-800-622-7370 to make sure you get complete protection from the risks associated to your specific type of business.
Get an online quote
Offering the lowest premiums and coverage on products liability insurance coverage
Complete just one simple form and get quotes from among the 18 leading insurance carriers
After shopping insurance and getting lukewarm responses, it was a pleasure to talk to
Sadler Insurance and get an honest assessment of what could be done. Their knowledge of
the industry was impressive. In the end we saved 50% over previous agents and quotes