Product Liability and Product Recall Resources Library
Product Liability Resources
Product Recall Resources
- Product Recall Advice – Get the keys to developing an effective product recall plan and safe guard your business from potential losses.
- Product Recall Checklist – The Office of Compliance at the U.S. Product Safety Commission has prepared a product recall checklist to help manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers with conducting a product safety recall.
- Website Notification Guidelines – The Office of Compliance at the U.S. Product Safety Commission has specific website notification guidelines for updating the general public about a safety product recall.
- Regulated Products Handbook – The Consumer Product Safety Act, Federal Hazardous substances act, Flammable Fabrics Act, Poison Prevention Packaging Act and the Refrigerator Safety Act issued the Regulated Products Handbook as a guide for manufacturers, importer, distributors and retailers on the procedures relating to enforcements, standards and regulations
- Product Recall Companies – These companies and organizations can assist manufacturers, importers, distributors and retailers in implementing a product safety recall.