Firearm and Gun Products
Providing low cost insurance for manufacturers, importers, wholesalers, retailers, gunsmiths, ranges, clubs and associations
Are you having trouble finding affordable Product Liability Insurance for your business? Sadler’s insurance program provides the most coverage and policy options available.
Firearms businesses and professionals served:
- Firearms manufacturer
- Ammunition manufacturer
- Reloading ammunition
- Manufacturer of firearms accessories
- Indoor/Outdoor ranges
- Trap, skeet, clay Fields
- Gunsmith operations
- Hunting/Shooting clubs and associations
Liability coverage options available to you
- Professional liability for businesses with in-house designers, engineers and trainers
- Care, custody and control for gunsmith exposure
- Product with product travel expense coverage
- ATF local, state, federal proceedings coverage
- Employee benefits coverage
- Blanket additional insured vendors coverage
- Hired and non-owned auto liability coverage
- Occurrence or claims- made policy options available
- Deductible or self-Insured option available
Special property coverages available
- Special policy form (Includes theft coverage with replacement cost)
- Crime coverage
- Inland marine (property In transit)
- Sump pump/Water back-Up
- Valuable papers
- Electronic data
- Account receivable
- Outdoor property/signs
- Reward and fire protection device recharge
- Wind/Hail coverage (if not located within 1 mile of ocean and certain bodies of water)
Three reasons why firearms and gun insurance is difficult to place
Finding coverage for small to medium sized firearms businesses can be difficult. First, some insurance carriers are willing to provide businesses with premium of $10,000 or more; however, there are very few insurance carriers that will provide premiums as low as $2,500. Sadler’s firearms program is perfect for the small to medium sized business.
Second, some insurance carriers will target one part of the firearms industry, such as retailers,or gunsmiths or ranges.Very few have the underwriting expertise to provide full coverage for a wide range of gun and firearms businesses.This Includes firearms and ammunition manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, gunsmith operations, indoor/outdoor ranges, importers and exporters, hunting and shooting clubs and associations, etc.
The third reason is the difficulty in finding property insurance for a firearms business. Unfortunately, there are very few insurance carriers that want to insure the property of firearms businesses because of the high theft, fire and pollution exposures they often represent. The Sadler firearms program has an A-rated insurance carrier that understands the firearms business and provides special comprehensive property coverage for all aspects of the firearms industry.
Are you having trouble finding affordable product liability insurance for your business? Complete just one insurance application to tailor a program that meets your specific needs and budget.